Daniel worked on his metal statue and tree climbing skills...
We hung out with some cool bird friends... (I recently discovered groupon & metrodeal, so we've gotten some good bargains for local zoos)
Heading to Cartimar included a train ride (hoorah!) and friends. Cartimar is a huge pet market in Manila. When I've gone before, I found some interesting "exotic" pets, but not quite as many this time. We did find some sharks though!
Daniel was invited to the advanced gymnastic class, which started in June. Its definitely more intensive with the gymnastic skills, but he's still having a fun time and its great to look forward to this as a weekly summer activity.
A nearby mall has some carnival-type rides in the parking lot. We've stopped a few times, and the rides were supposed to be gone at the start of June. Alas, they remain and keep adding new rides, so we stopped this week for the carousel.

No comments:
Post a Comment