Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Part of God's Answer...

I sent out an email to our Filipino missionary group explaining my need for an apartment or room to rent. Within 10 minutes, I had two responses that might actually work!

One is with a family in Riverside, which is an ideal location because its still reasonably close by and I know the house. The house is huge and the room has an on-suite bathroom. After the initial response, I emailed back and explained my situation, that I'd really only be there part time, etc etc. Oh, and that I have an 18 month old.

The response was that they think I would fit in well! They are an expat couple new to the Philippines with three small children (ages 3 and under). I'm planning to meet them sometime in the next few days. You can continue praying that it would work well, and that the price would be right.

No comments:

Post a Comment