On April 20th, I got the message that my foster license was signed and released, making me an official foster parent. I was told that I had to be "matched" with a child (um, with DANIEL, hello!!) before I was officially HIS foster parent. Most people get their license first, you know, and then get a child. Our situation happened to be just a little different.
Well, I was told the matching would be completed by the end of the next week. The end of the week came...no match. As of yesterday, it was more than 2 weeks. Apparently the office was "behind", and there was nothing to do but wait. And pray. So I prayed.
This morning I got a text from Charity that I am officially matched with Daniel as a foster parent. Wahoo! Praise God, and thanks for praying for this step!
Now to start looking at the adoption process...
:-D Very, very awesome news.
ReplyDeleteHow neat is that. What wonderful news!! Hugs
ReplyDeleteoh kim thats so fantastic!!! A blessing for sure. Give him a kiss for me! cant wait to meet him. how soon can you try for your adoption?
ReplyDeleteKim,
ReplyDeleteRita and I, Bud Siegal, are so thrilled for you and your new grandma, Connie.
Keeping you guys in my prayers. Thanks for keeping the blog for your friends far away!
ReplyDelete-David